2-in-1- Blood Glucose & Blood Pressure Monitoring System. A portable device that gives you the freedom to monitor your health at your own convenience...
What are the benefits of performing self monitoring of blood pressure?
Self monitoring your blood pressure at your convenience offers several benefits. It can:
- Help make an early diagnosis of high blood pressure.
- Encourage better control. Taking your own blood pressure measurements can result in better blood pressure control. You gain a stronger sense of responsibility for your health, and you may be even more motivated to control your blood pressure with an improved diet, physical activity and proper medication use.
- Cut your health care costs. Self monitoring may cut down on the number of visits you need to make to your doctor or clinic.
- Check if your blood pressure is different outside the doctor's office. Your doctor may suspect that your blood pressure goes up due to the anxiety associated with being at the doctor's office, but is otherwise normal.
What are the benefits of performing self monitoring of blood glucose?
Self-monitoring blood glucose provides useful information for diabetes management. It can help you:
- Judge how well you're reaching overall treatment goals
- Understand how diet and exercise affect blood sugar levels
- Understand how other factors, such as illness or stress, affect blood sugar levels
- Identify blood sugar levels that are dangerously high or low